After a week hiatus we are back with 10 questions from Jody MacDonald. If you're familiar with the podcast 10 questions is a second part to every interview I do. Below you can find the questions.
The 10 questions are as follows.
1) Window or Aisle seat?
2) Least Favorite place in the world?
3) Street food, Delicious or Gross?
4) What is one thing you cannot travel without?
5) Good or Bad What is the most interesting thing you've ever tasted?
6) What is your biggest fear while traveling?
7) What were the first and last countries you visited?
8) Planes, Trains or Automobiles, How do you prefer to travel?
9) If you could travel with one person for one week and then never see or hear from them ever again who would it be?
10) Have you ever been anywhere that turned out to be totally different to how you imagined? If so, How?
Thank you for listening.